Pivot’s COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers and partners:
Thank you for your trust in us! Our goal to keep downtime of additive manufacturing equipment as low as possible has not changed, but the execution will look different as we do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19. In light of recent events, we are changing our procedures for the health and safety of everyone.
- Pivot AM Service will be limiting airline travel for all employees.
- Service Engineers will come onsite to local customers, as each location’s policies allow, but outlying customers will receive our full support over phone and email.
- Service Engineers will only be traveling when healthy and showing no symptoms.
- Part and material shipments will continue as normal.
- Office staff are encouraged to work from home as much as possible.
We will be monitoring new developments and resume normal operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and healthy.
The Pivot Team