Consider joining the Pivot Team if you’re looking to be part of a growing organization in the Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing industry. We provide a fast-paced, flexible and modern work environment with the following benefits (to name a few):
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Services / 401(k)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Field Service Engineer
Do you enjoy fixing equipment and getting exposure to how everything under the sun is manufactured? From NASCAR to Aerospace to Consumer Goods and everything in-between, Pivot AM Service, a leading 3rd party service supplier to the Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) industry, keeps 3D printers running so products keep getting made. We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to support our rapidly growing customer base.
- The successful candidate will have had some secondary education in Electronics, Robotics, Electro-Mechanical, HVAC, or Laser fields.
- 50-75% regional travel required. This position will be based in a Midwestern location.
- Duties include traveling to customer sites to perform maintenance on equipment supported by Pivot.
- Providing remote technical support to customers and colleagues of Pivot.
- Developing new procedures and training curriculum for new and existing products.
- Perform general administrative duties related to services performed including but not limited to; reporting into a CRM (Customer Resource Management) system, expense reports, inventory control. and any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned to you from time to time by Management.
To submit an application:
Resumes, cover letters and general inquiries should be emailed to email@example.com.